No. A Virtual Office CANNOT be used to register your company with Companies House.
Mail received from Companies House or HMRC will not be forwarded to you as this is not authorised by this subscription. All mail received from Companies House or HMRC will be rendered to the sender.
A Registered Company Address subscription can be used when registering your company with Companies House.
To activate a Registered Company Address subscription:
- Log in to your Virtually There Portal. Here's how to log in.
- Navigate to the left sidebar and select the ‘Subscriptions Settings’ tab.
- Under ‘Subscription Settings’ select the 'Add Now' button next to the option 'Add Another Subscription'.
- A box will appear with 3 subscription options. Select the 'Registered Address' option
- From the window, select the Registered Company Address you prefer.
- Click ‘Confirm’ in the new window that will appear