What documents can be used to verify ID?
We require a copy of one form of photo ID.
Acceptable forms of photo ID are:
- Driving License (with photograph)
- National Identity card
Proof of address
We must also verify your home address using one of the following documents. Both your name and address (and date where applicable) must be clearly visible on each document:
- Utility bill (gas, electric, water, television, phone bill) issued within the last three months.
- Local authority council tax bill for the current council tax year.
- Bank, building society or credit union statement or passbook dated within the last three months.
- Original mortgage statement from a recognised lender issued for the last full year.
- Solicitors' letter dated within the last three months confirming a recent house purchase or land registry confirmation of address.
- Council or housing association rent card or tenancy agreement for the current year.
- Benefit book or original notification letter from a benefits agency.
- HMRC self-assessment or tax letters dated within the current financial year.
- Electoral register entry.
- NHS medical card or letter of confirmation from GP’s practice of registration with the surgery.
How to submit your documents
You can upload copies of your documents using the AML wizard in our Portal.